Sunday 27 February 2011

The first guest host post is Natalie.........

Over to Natalie and here's a lovely pic.......



So I agreed to write a piece for Angela’s bloggage.. The pressure to try and be funny and entertaining! I just canee bear it.

Okay so first of all I will tell you a nice little story about ‘meeting new people’ or not rather. I was recently contacted by someone on Facebook whom I had known of from my hometown of Matlock, Derbyshire. He was the younger brother of someone I used to go out with. He is totally gorgeous and we have nothing in common, but hey, I decided to reply to his incessant texting, and little by little he kind of charmed me and we were speaking on the phone regularly.

So he was booking his ticket to come and see me this Saturday coming, and the last time I spoke to him was Saturday night. Anyway on Sunday last week, I open up FB to have a small peruse of what is happening in the world, and there is his status, we shall call him Mr B .. Mr B had such an amazing night, and I met you!!!!!

I knew it wasn’t me of course, unless he has travelled forward in time Marty Mcfly style. No word from him.
Then it's Monday, Mr B and said girl are ‘ in a relationship’ and I haven’t heard from him since!!!!

The shame, I have been blown out by someone I have never even met. Of course I sent him a nice curt verbal post mortemesque text in a not bothered kind of way!??! I tried to refrain from Jeremy Kyle references, and kept my dignity.  Lesson learnt. Being shallow does not pay.

I am trying to be healthy at the moment, except a certain somebody who we shall affectionately name as Aube keeps buying me Brioche bread, I love it so much, but I could literally open up a stall with my supplies. I have also put on a stone in a week!!

The trying new things is perhaps my play that I have been rehearsing for in the last month. I play the Model (cue the jokes) in the Blue Room. It is basically a play about encounters and relationships. I found out on Wednesday that I am to have a ‘When Harry Met Sally in Katz Deli ‘scene. Arghhhhh .. More on that another time… that’s the first instalment from me folks. I will make a video next time.. :) Nat

P.s .. Aube has also been buying me fruit and in an effort to make things more interesting,  I melted a bit of a  bar of Galaxy in the microwave to dunk my strawberries in and it burnt!!! So I am losing weight, the weight that I would of put on with that family sized Galaxy bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment