Tuesday 8 March 2011

I'm back..................

Hello there guys and gals, I have now returned to the bloggage to coin a phrase and just wanted to say thank's very much to Natalie and Naill for their guest post's :)

So what have I been up to this last week apart from studying very hard for my CIM! 

Well on friday night i did the same things but they were new and different for a new friend of mine, we had a few drinks, went for a vietnamise and ended up in the good old Dolphin,  My flatmate Gina was in there trying to leave flyers for her friends night called Frietag on the Saturday.  I grabed a few flyers and started going up to people and telling them about the night, and ended up speaking to a few' hot guys' - always a bonus.  This is some of the music DJ called jamie Anderson was playing on the saturday, have a listen below:-


I was good and stayed in Saturday, Sunday & Monday doing my assignments but had an urge at about 4p.m on the Saturday to buy a bike! That is taking procrastination to a different level, truth be told I couldnt think and was really hungover, so as my friend Matt said ' when all else fails, buy a bike'!

So I headed of to stoke newington and found a bargin Raleigh shiny blue one!  It's achieving 2 of my New Years resolutions, doing new and differnt things and keeping fit at the same time :) and seeing as I havent set foot in the gym (because i've been studying!) or actively done my diet for 2 weeks!  I had to do something really, here's the little beauty:-



It's an 18 speed and really light too - I'm hoping it doesnt get knicked though like my last one, from inside my appartment building!

I rode to and from work today so that's 12 kilometers, 30 min there and 30 min back - I aim to be quicker by the end of the week!  Anyone fancy going on a bike ride let me know :)

I have also invested in a Morocan cook book and have decided to pick a new recipe to do each week.  Tonight I tried Algerian Chicken & Chick Pea Soup, check out the book shop and my soup - they look pretty similar!!!

It took about 50 mins but was yummy, well Danni my flat mate liked it :)


Tommorrow night i'm going to see West is West with a few friends then Friday i'm checking out the Theatre again to see Ghost stories, stay tuned for posts later on in the week.

So Scores on the doors .............

I think i've been pretty good this week actually top score on doing new and differnt things, getting a bike is helping me excercise and I think I have lost 3 pounds due to stress of assignments!
I even managed a couple of cheeky snogs, no time for dates at the moment!

= TOP MARKS !!



1 comment:

  1. That soup looks lush!Loving the bike too, will be great for cycling all over London in Summer time! Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete